Chukar Partridge

I'm considering adding an addition onto my coop about 10'x10' 6' high about 1/3 covered and was wanting to keep around 4-6 quail, 6 pigeons, 4 pheasants and maybe a couple doves. I came across chukars and was looking into maybe adding a couple of these as well. Does anyone see a problem with doing this health wise if everyone has their own proper nesting roosting ect. I hope it could be done all those gorgeous birds together would be nice to look at!!!!

I think it's klarge enough for any selection of the 4 that you have, or, 1/4th of each. Otherwise, it feels like a crowded, pet store temporary housing situation, suitable for a few days at best. BillSF9c

Thanks for the response just reading this had me scared no species is safe with another!!!! I would hate to turn my yard into a bunch of different pins and whatnot if not necessary but I would hate to make everyone sick and unhealthy just so I have something pretty to look at during the day! It's hard when alot of people seem to not have problems then some do its not worth it to me to get them all to loose them.

Back
Top Bottom