Chunky Chicky...he's HUGE!

Poor little Yoohoo! Now that he has a name, you can't eat him.
lol.png

It's looking like the 3rd one out is gonna give him a run for his money!! It just kicked out of it's clothes and is laying there naked and peeping his big head off!
lol.png
These are so much bigger than previous hatches! I'm thinking my breeding program this year is gonna look pretty nice
smile.png

Inquiring minds have to know... where did these bruisers come from, and are they going to be available for the Super Bowl?

Quote:
lau.gif
These are hatched from my Delaware flock, and a few may be ready for the Soup-er Bowl in about 16 or so weeks! Yoohoo may be a keeper for future flock daddy status
big_smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif
These are hatched from my Delaware flock, and a few may be ready for the Soup-er Bowl in about 16 or so weeks! Yoohoo may be a keeper for future flock daddy status
big_smile.png

th.gif

Quote:
These are from my big roo I showed you pics of on the Del thread. They are huge! Two have come out big like that so far out of 3! I do think you were right in keeping some of his blood to improve the line. He's a big broad chested boy. Now if I can just get his barring issues corrected
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom