1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Church Bulletin Mistakes

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by NixNoodleNumbat, Apr 29, 2012.

1. NixNoodleNumbat

NixNoodleNumbat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Australia
    This is meant all in good fun; I do not mean to offend anyone.

Bertha Belch, a missionary from Africa will be speaking tonight at Calvary Memorial Church in Racine. Come tonight and hear Bertha Belch all the way from Africa.

Our youth basketball team is back in action Wednesday at 8 PM in the recreation hall. Come out and watch us kill Christ the King.

This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Johnson to come forward and lay an egg on the Altar. 

The service will close with "Little Drops of Water". One of the ladies will start quietly and the rest of the congregation will join in. 

The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind and they may be seen in the church basement on Friday.

The Rev. Merriwether spoke briefly, much to the delight of the audience. 

Thursday at 5 p.m. there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club. All wishing to become little mothers will please meet with the minister in the study. 

Next Sunday Mrs. Vinson will be soloist for the morning service. The pastor will then give a speak on, "It's a Terrible Experience."

Due to the Rector's illness, Wednesday's healing services will be discontinued until further notice.  

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community. 

The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the church basement on Friday at 7 p.m. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy. 

Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say, "hell" to someone who doesn't care much about you. 

A songfest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday. 

Don't let worry kill you off - let the church help.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  2. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    :lau

3. chicken241

chicken241 Out Of The Brooder

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

4. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    LMFAO!!!!!!! :lau :lau :lau

5. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    I died laughing. [​IMG]

6. Even I had to laugh. [​IMG]

7. OwlLover

OwlLover Alaskan Wanderer

Aug 25, 2011
    Not an error but at my church there's a sign that says "thou shall not park here" [​IMG]

8. mkcolls

mkcolls Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2011
    Ohio
    [​IMG] Hard to type, I'm still laughing and crying. [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

Those are great!

10. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~