Cindi's Chicken Chronicles

Pics
An Update on Chickadee

Chickadee is the reason. The reason I started this thread. The reason I fell in love with chickens. The reason I rescued Kiko & Gizmo. If it weren't for Chickadee, I don't know if I'd be the crazy chicken lady that I am today. Chickadee started visiting my yard in May 2020 and ended up moving into my backyard shortly after. I always joke that she adopted me. She brought joy to my life for nearly two years. I must say, that there's one downside to falling in love with a feral chicken: they are free to come and go as they please. The last time I saw Chickadee was on February 27th, 2022. I think I took for granted that she'd always be there since she was the one constant in my life during the pandemic. She came into my life when I was going through a difficult time and I always say that she stuck around to make sure I was okay. I'd like to think that things have come full circle and now that I'm okay, my time with Chickadee is up. She is probably onto the next person who needs cheering up, because that's what she does best ❤️

Back
Top Bottom