Cindy has a new home

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Redyre Rotties, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    She will be leaving on the 29th. She is going to a family near Nashville TN, to live on a small farm, with goats and chickens, and her very own little 8YO girl.

It is such a wonderful home. I am very happy, and also very sad. They have promised lots of photos and updates.

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

She will be just fine, Mommy! I am sure they will send you pictures every now and then!

3. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
    Oh, my! I'm happy for Cindy and sad for you. This is why I never bred my Dobies or GSDs even though I've had some who were deserving of passing along their genes. Bottom line is that I cannot part with a puppy. Period. Nobody is EVER good enough, which is not true of course, but IS how I feel. So I can only imagine how you are feeling right now.

[​IMG] for Cindy and lots and lots of [​IMG] for you.

Rusty

4. ~*Sweet Cheeks*~

~*Sweet Cheeks*~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Olympia Washington
    Sounds like Cindy is going to a GREAT home.

I've always had my pets spayed/neutered for the very same reason. I'd get too attached.

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I have four field champion male beagles in my back yard that need new homes, but they served me well, and I can't find anyone who will treat them like I have.[​IMG] So here they reside taking up kennel space and running time. It's a small price for the fun they have provided.

6. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    YAY! Cindy is coming to Tennessee!
    She is a cutie pie!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by