City Girl Chick Fun

Hi ChickyChickGirl!
I just got my chicks yesterday and I wanted to show you them.

My Black Australorp

My Silkie! She only weighs 7/8 of an ounce and is about 2 inches tall (at her back)!

The plain red chicks are some extra males.

Om my gosh! those little guys are adorable! I can't believe mine were that ring only a week ago, and now they're more like five or six inches! They're so colorful!

Om my gosh! those little guys are adorable! I can't believe mine were that ring only a week ago, and now they're more like five or six inches! They're so colorful!
I love giving them worms! It's so funny when one grabs the worm and starts running around and then all the other chase it until the chick that grabbed it ate it or some other chick grabs it and then all the other chicks start chasing him. It's so funny!

Hi again! I'm going to try it today! And it will be super easy to find a worm because it just rained for like three days strait! Maybe I'll take pics
big_smile.png

My little chicks found a Gecko yesterday and went crazy. They were yelling and running. All of them wanted a piece but it was keep away as usual. They're fun. They'll do the same thing with a price of bread or toilet paper.

My little chicks found a Gecko yesterday and went crazy. They were yelling and running. All of them wanted a piece but it was keep away as usual. They're fun. They'll do the same thing with a price of bread or toilet paper.
What?! You let them kill a Gecko? I'll have to keep them away from my Green Anole lizards, but that will be easy (my lizards stay in their tank)!!!

Back
Top Bottom