City Girl Chick Fun

What?! You let them kill a Gecko?    I'll have to keep them away from my Green Anole lizards, but that will be easy (my lizards stay in their tank)!!!

Ha. I didn't "let them kill a gecko". It came into the danger zone "my yard" and wasn't sneaky enough I guess. I like lizards. This one was very cool. Like greenish/blue in color with spots. The desert is pretty cool.

I tried the worm thing! They went crazy! It as the funniest thing-so i dangled it from above and they all crowded around and just pecked at it. Then one grabs it and started running around trying to get away from the other chicks and they all chased her hahahaha! So funny
lau.gif

I tried the worm thing!  They went crazy!  It as the funniest thing-so i dangled it from above and they all crowded around and just pecked at it. Then one grabs it and started running around trying to get away from the other chicks and they all chased her hahahaha!  So funny :lau

It is pretty hilarious. I do that with sauerkraut too. They go nuts.

Haha so cute! What's the funniest though is when they grab the worm out of another's beak and it stretches out and slingshots across the brooder and they all go running for it hahahahahaha!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom