Clean Force Sanitizer???

wolftracks

Spam Hunter
12 Years
Nov 6, 2009
Modesto
I got some buckets at the auction a few months ago, but they got buried in my garage. I didn't realize they had been used for a product called Clean Force Sanitizer or even read the label.

I'm not finding much about it, but it does say hazardous to humans and domestic pets on the labels, so if cleaned out somehow would these be ok to use as waterers?

Has anyone heard of it or know what's it's used for?

It looks like they have been cleaned out, but I don't know how well, so I would clean them out anyway, but IDK. Need some advice on this one.

I did find this, so I'm kind of thinking they could possiblly be alright.

http://www.foodchannel.com/files/custom/foodsight/pdf/CleanForce_Solutions_11-09.pdf

Last edited:
Quote:
Maybe I should sleep for a couple of hours and try reading it again.

At the moment I'm more confused that i was with the other site I found.
he.gif

Quote:
Maybe I should sleep for a couple of hours and try reading it again.

At the moment I'm more confused that i was with the other site I found.
he.gif

lau.gif
It looked confusing to me also. that's why I didn't take the time to read through it!!

I'd just not use it. Go to a bakery and see if they have buckets they get their supplies in--I've heard they always have extra, and they are always food-grade.

Quote:
Only one's I've ever gotten for less than 10 bucks were from the Safeway my daughter manages and those were $5. Kind of depends where you are. Oh and it took me 2 years to get 5 buckets. Talk about not getting perks! LOL

I really like these things too. They have a cap on the top so you don't have to pull the whole top off to filll it.

I'll find something I like somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom