Clean Legged Bantam Assortment

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TommyVT05, Mar 13, 2008.

1. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Hello,

Just wanting to know if anyone here have ordered Clean Legged Bantam Assortment from Cackle before? Do they use a good variety of birds rather than just a few big clumps of breeds? I am getting 25 chicks total.

I am looking for diversity and health in the chicks. Quality too when they are older.

Hope I can get some feedbacks : )

Thankz

- Tommy

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2008
  2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    i know someone who got Cackles bantams and they looked nice-not show-but nice looking and she is happy with them and no health problems

3. schroader

schroader Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2008
    Beaver Dam Ky
    I picked up 14 yesterday at Tractor Supply and got 3 differnt kind. They sewnt the store 50 and there was 7 different kinds there.

4. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Oh...wow!

Thats good to know that they turn out nice looking : )

So, the 50 chicks from the "Tractor Supply" place, they are healthy and all? All survived?

Thanks for the feedbacks!

- Tommy

5. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    BantyChickMom---Tammy got a bunch last year from Cackle and she has a lot of nice pics she will share with you--look her up and PM I am sure she would be more than happy

6. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    I orderd 15 polish from them and they all arrived healthy. i do have some complaints though........ They had horible crests, messed up toe nails, and 1 had crooked beak. but othe than that good [​IMG]

7. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    I ordered form Cackle last yr day...... old chicks, but not bantys. I have SLW, RIR's, & EE. I ordered 15 and they sent me an extra RIR and they all lived. They will be a yr old April 11th. They are vey healthy, but we spoil them. I am very happy. You could alway call Cackle if you have a question before you order. I have a catalog w/ their phone # on it around here somewhere. I must have bugged them a few times before I placed my final order last yr. Hope this helps!

8. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Ahhh!!!

Great!

- Tommy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by