Clean Legged Bantam Assortment

TommyVT05

Songster
11 Years
Feb 6, 2008
Southern California
Hello,

Just wanting to know if anyone here have ordered Clean Legged Bantam Assortment from Cackle before? Do they use a good variety of birds rather than just a few big clumps of breeds? I am getting 25 chicks total.

I am looking for diversity and health in the chicks. Quality too when they are older.

Hope I can get some feedbacks : )

Thankz

- Tommy

Last edited by a moderator:
BantyChickMom---Tammy got a bunch last year from Cackle and she has a lot of nice pics she will share with you--look her up and PM I am sure she would be more than happy

I orderd 15 polish from them and they all arrived healthy. i do have some complaints though........ They had horible crests, messed up toe nails, and 1 had crooked beak. but othe than that good
smile.png

I ordered form Cackle last yr day...... old chicks, but not bantys. I have SLW, RIR's, & EE. I ordered 15 and they sent me an extra RIR and they all lived. They will be a yr old April 11th. They are vey healthy, but we spoil them. I am very happy. You could alway call Cackle if you have a question before you order. I have a catalog w/ their phone # on it around here somewhere. I must have bugged them a few times before I placed my final order last yr. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom