Cleaning the Nurture 360

Aug 14, 2018
Hi everyone,
Just got through our first successful duck hatch with our Nurture 360 (yay!) and I'm now starting to clean it up. The instructions clearly say not to turn the incubator upside down as you could damage the humidity sensor, and yet the few videos I've found show people doing just that. Is it safe to flip the cover upside down for cleaning? If not, does anyone have any tricks for cleaning it out? The bottom tray is easy, but I'm at a loss as to how to properly clean the top cover if I can't invert it. TIA!

I've been cleaning the incubator for the last two years, and I don't understand why you had to turn it over. Clean the areas around the fans and heaters with a brush or a slightly damp cloth using the same disinfectant. Be careful and do not wet any electrical parts, including motors, heaters, and control device housings. Using pressurized air is also a good idea, but not everyone has special equipment. You can try to contact sparklewash.com to find out if they provide similar services. My friend ordered a backyard cleaning from them several times.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom