Cleaning Tips... ?

MyNameIs86

Songster
7 Years
Feb 28, 2012
New Jersey
So i have seen tips from set up to incubating stuff but i haven't seen a "how to clean an incubator" forum thread so I am starting one i think...

any tips on how to clean ? I'm cleaning mine today since all my eggs are done hatching.
The last egg that didn't hatch i didn't feel any movement like the other eggs and so i said it was a dude even though it has something in it but it probably died before lock down. (i'm not cracking it open).

I'm thinking of rinsing the incubator with luke warm water and alittle soap?

So i have seen tips from set up to incubating stuff but i haven't seen a "how to clean an incubator" forum thread so I am starting one i think...

any tips on how to clean ? I'm cleaning mine today since all my eggs are done hatching.
The last egg that didn't hatch i didn't feel any movement like the other eggs and so i said it was a dude even though it has something in it but it probably died before lock down. (i'm not cracking it open).

I'm thinking of rinsing the incubator with luke warm water and alittle soap?
Everyone does it different. Some use dish soap, some use a sanitary cleaner (like the restaurants use. I use bleach water.

Back
Top Bottom