Clipped Wings; Arthritis; Brain Damage;

I have never heard of them treating arthritis but later I will look into them
What makes you suggest those?

i have an arthritic hen, she has not been walking well, she usually walks backwards and flaps her wings and that's it. i have cut out a box with leg holes and elevated it, for 30 minutes a day i have her sit in it with her legs suspended to give her some relief.
I also give her half a capsule of turmeric every day, take a break saturday and sunday,

give shigru, read @Saaniya article about that.

the turmeric can raise blood pressure so take days off

also putting ACV in waters twice a week helps as well, I put a tablespoon of it in

she is almost 9 years old now and lives in her own cage to avoid getting pecked at but she is sharing a wire wall with the others and i monitor her time with them

My hen has arthritis in both of her hocks so it affects her quite a bit, a long time ago I made a thread about it with pictures if interested

I have never heard of epsom soaks

Shigru is a ayurvedic name of a world known herb called Miracle Tree Moringa Aka Drumsticks Extract it's an amazing yet miraculous herb for both human and birds .

Due to high nutritional content with tons of Antioxidants it help working on the root cause of issue .

It is an excellent Anti-inflammatory herb without any further side effects .

Shigru is a ayurvedic name of a world known herb called Miracle Tree Moringa Aka Drumsticks Extract it's an amazing yet miraculous herb for both human and birds .

Due to high nutritional content with tons of Antioxidants it help working on the root cause of issue .

It is an excellent Anti-inflammatory herb without any further side effects .
kinda expensive though

I have never heard of them treating arthritis but later I will look into them
What makes you suggest those?

Yes you can give aloe vera gel , and green tea but green tea caffine content is very high so not recommended more then 2 times a week .

For aloe vera u can give fresh gel but not much otherwise it cause upset stomach .

Yes you can give aloe vera gel , and green tea but green tea caffine content is very high so not recommended more then 2 times a week .

For aloe vera u can give fresh gel but not much otherwise it cause upset stomach .
So just wipe the Aloe leaves on her legs?
And warm green tea tea bags on her legs??

For shigru I got this one, only $6

don’t forget about turmeric, it helped my hen a lot

Attachments

• 76D71B6E-237A-4EDA-B0D9-BF1C5D44CB81.jpeg
    76D71B6E-237A-4EDA-B0D9-BF1C5D44CB81.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 4
And for aloe Vera gel does it have to be home grown or can you just buy some at a store? I remember reading that it’s not safe or something similar to that for chickens

Back
Top Bottom