1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Clogging

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ChooksinChoppers, May 23, 2011.

1. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    This is what inspired DD and I to take up Clogging

And this......is Wow!

This is how it all came together

Sadly I can't clog any more..still love watching it though!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I just can't get past how funny they look. [​IMG]

3. ChooksinChoppers

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Quote:Oh wow....thanks [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Oh wow....thanks [​IMG]

Oh come on I was joking. I had a picture in my mind of my 60 year old boss in shorts and leather clogs.

Clogging is a talent I could never master, and God saw fit to give me two left feet.

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Is there video of you clogging?

Imp

6. ChooksinChoppers

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Ummm .....no thank God! [​IMG] You would have to poke out your eyes! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Quote:Darn, and I was gonna offer to trade.

video of you clogging with

video of me singing along with your aussie flash mob.

Course we wouldn't want the entire country of Australia poking out their ears. [​IMG]

Imp

8. LittleChickenLady

LittleChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2011
    Clanton, Alabama
    I want to try! Looks like fun.

It kinda reminds me of jump-style. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2011
  9. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    [​IMG]

We were definitely much more the third link!

Nevermind thats what I did for my elementary school talent show [​IMG] To 'Sold' of course.. what other? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af-KO1VcyT4
    I
    loved the steps to that song especially... and how I loved to travel so far in the sideways steps that I almost ran myself off the stage [​IMG]

Our team did a bit to 'Coco Jumbo' at the National clogging show in Atlanta way back in 98 or some such year. Probably a video of us in that... wherever such videos find themselves residing these days [​IMG]

La.... I dunno if I could ever dance in front of people like that at this advanced age of mine! [​IMG]

Danielle.... if you went with me so I didn't feel so silly... I could find myself going back to classes a few times a week [​IMG] It would be good exercise!

10. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    Ohhh!

The skirts mom used to sew up for us all! They were suitably bouncy.. usually out of shiny fabric! [​IMG]

We went to old folks homes.. baseball games... and a few parades. Ohhhh this one parade! We had trained up a nice bunch of little girls... and put them all in the parade, along with us slightly older girls... none of the adults had to do it [​IMG]

We were trying to dance facing the sides on a moving float! It kept stopping and starting.. and the only song the littles knew was "Grandmas Feather Bed"... or was it "Cotton Eyed Joe"? Pweeeeeease! I never wanted to hear that song again for my whole life after that!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by