Status
Not open for further replies.

CritterCrazy

Songster
11 Years
Oct 6, 2008
So. Central Kentucky
Welcome to the Crazy Egg Auction #2!

Up for Auction is 12+ extra Appenzeller Spitzhauben/Top Hat Hatching Eggs.

I currently have 28 eggs ready to ship. Winning bidder will have the option of taking 12 eggs + extras or doubling the final bid and getting all 28 eggs + extras. If the winning bidder chooses to take only 12 eggs, the 2nd highest bidder will win the other dozen plus extra's.

Eggs will be fresh and they are not from Hatchery stock. Bidding will start at $10.00 for 1 dozen plus extra's.

Auction will end at 5:00 CST on Thursday (tomorrow) and eggs will ship out via USPS Priority Mail on Friday with Paid Order. Winning bidder must add $10.00 for shipping to the final bid. If winner takes all 28 Eggs, shipping will still be only $10.00.

Happy Bidding!

16760_001_2.jpg

Last edited:
Can I ask you how many hens and roosters you have and can we see pictures of some of the hens if you have them?

Quote:
I have 12 hens and 1 Roo. I don't think I have any pics of the hens. I'll double check and post them if I can find some. It's already dark out so I can't take them tonight. By the time I get home tomorrow auction will be up. Sorry. Next time I'll add them from the beginning.

Quote:
I have 12 hens and 1 Roo. I don't think I have any pics of the hens. I'll double check and post them if I can find some. It's already dark out so I can't take them tonight. By the time I get home tomorrow auction will be up. Sorry. Next time I'll add them from the beginning.

Found a pic that shows some of the hens. It's not the best pic in the world and some of the chickens in the photo are no longer with us. Best I could do for the night.

16760_172_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom