*CLOSED* Best Chicken Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Welcome to the Best Chicken Contest!
I bet I know why you clicked on this thread. You either want to show off your beautiful babies, or you saw "prize" in the title. 😆
1. MUST BE YOUR CHICKEN AND YOUR PICTURE.
2. THE CHICKEN MUST BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW ;)
3. MUST BE AT LEAST 20 WEEKS OLD.
4. TWO ENTRIES PER PERSON.

Name:
Breed:
Fun Fact:
Please make sure to fill out this form correctly or your entry will be disqualified.

If you want a physical prize you will need to pay for shipping, which should only be a few dollars.

1st prize - View attachment 3017139
2nd prize - a very small stress squishy ball that is supposed to be a baby chick.

@Lacy Duckwing & I will be the judges. This contest does not have a set closing date yet.

CONTEST IS NOW OPEN.
Name: Marshmallow
Breed: Red Star
Fun fact: She may look like your everyday basic chickens but she survived a lot. One time she got picked up by a hawk. I looked for her but assumed the obvious… 2 days later I heard soft clucking while going to feed the goats. There she was with half of her neck ripped off and not doing so well. She couldn’t walk for a while (or do any basic chicken stuff) and I had to give her extra TLC but she survived! She’s still growing back where the hawk grabbed her but the skin is all healed and it’s a miracle she survived! 🫶🫶

4DC8AC26-4BD7-4D7C-9E93-820D1AFE7D7D.jpeg
B1ECFED0-53D1-44CA-AFA3-8242986F9B08.jpeg

broody together :D:D

names: nemo (lavender) and bobo (white)
breed: pekin
fun fact: we were initially just going to get nemo and a rooster from this breeder, but she said its best to have another hen so we agreed. then she had to chase all of her tiny 6 wo chicks to catch a female for us. the caught female was bobo.

IMG_5103.jpg

Last edited:
broody together :D:D

names: nemo (lavender) and bobo (white)
breed: pekin
fun fact: we were initially just going to get nemo and a rooster from this breeder, but she said its best to have another hen so we agreed. then she had to chase all of her tiny 6 wo chicks to catch a female for us. the caught female was bobo.

View attachment 3136109
Hi there! I have noticed that alot of people on byc have Pekin chicken. They are so beautiful. Are they good layers? Are they flighty? Do they go broody alot? Btw I love Nemo's coloring. Hope you don't mind me asking all these questions:oops:

Hi there! I have noticed that alot of people on byc have Pekin chicken. They are so beautiful. Are they good layers? Are they flighty? Do they go broody alot? Btw I love Nemo's coloring. Hope you don't mind me asking all these questions:oops:
they are not very good layers. they are VERY docile (so friendly). they are very well known for being grate broody's. lavender is a very pretty colour :love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom