!!!!!!CLOSED!!!!!!"BEST" Picture Contest!!!!!!!CLOSED!!!!!!

Quote:
I like that idea, I think we need 12 winners and then someone needs to find out how to do a calendar.

I'll try to search for something!

Go to Shutterfly.com they have a pro section also. I'd Love a calendar!

I really wouldnt waste your time posting pics anymore guys....i'm gonna win....sorry...
tongue2.gif
..heehe

L&Schickens :

Quote:
I have a son of his named Sweety Pie you can have. He looks almost the same, but gold neck feathers rather then yellow. He is a bit smaller too.
big_smile.png

Hmmm i may have to take you up on that!!! I wonder how much shipping is on one bird? I just hatched out 10 serama babies,and i'm kinda waiting to see how many roosters i end up with before i wind up having a house full of seramas lol.​

Quote:
I'll try to search for something!

Go to Shutterfly.com they have a pro section also. I'd Love a calendar!

Yeah! I just went there and Maybe could ask Nifty about it.

Name: M (the chick isn't named yet)
Breed: M is a BTW Japanese, the chick is a bantam cochin x BTB Japanese
Age: M is 7 or 8 months . . . the chick had just hatched that day
Fun Fact: The chick has trouble telling the difference between M and my rooster . . . it will follow the rooster across the yard before seeming to notice that it's not with its mother. It will then cheep it's head off, and M will come running and start beating up the poor rooster, who never even realized he had a chick following him. This has happened at least once a day now, and I've noticed the rooster hasn't been as diligent in his duties to the hens lately . . . perhaps he's reconsidering his desire to be a father
wink.png

DSCI0886.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Bonnie
Breed: Blue-laced Red Wyandotte
Fun Fact: She was purchased as a chick from McKinney and Govero before they liquidated their stock.

Blue-lacedRedWyandottePullet.jpg

Name: Matt Dylan and Miss Kitty
Breed: Silver-laced Wyandotte
Fun Fact: This picture is of their first day in the new pen I built for them. Shortly after Matt Dylan developed a short-lived mean streak. Guess he didn't like his new pen.

MattDylanandMissKitty.jpg

Name: Ricky and Lucy
Breed: Bantam Black Australorp
Fun Fact: These birds were from show quality lines from a breeder in West Texas. The rooster had actually won shows before. They used him as a breeder for a while and sold him to me with a younger pullet.

RickyandLucy2.jpg

Name: Splash
Breed: Easter Egger
Fun Fact: He was an awesome rooster. Very pretty. Honestly one of my favorites.

Splashcockwithhens.jpg

Name: Willy and a random hen
Breed: Partridge Welsummer
Fun Fact: This picture was taken shortly after I divided the Welsummer flock putting Willy on a smaller yard with about eight hens and leaving Wiley on the original yard with two young cockerels to "help out". I just had too many girls.

WillyPrettyPosenew.jpg

Name: None
Breed: Blue, Black, and Splash Cochin
Fun Fact: These birds were purchased as chicks from McKinney and Govero before they liquidated their stock.

BlueCochinsnew.jpg

Breed: Blue-laced Red Wyandotte
Fun Fact: These birds were purchased as chicks from McKinney and Govero before they liquidated their stock.

BLRW2new.jpg

Breed: Black Java
Fun Fact: These birds ate like pigs. But they were very sweet. Four white chicks also hatched out of eggs when I hatched out my original birds.

BlackJavaPairnew.jpg

Breed: Belgian Quail d' Anver
Fun Fact: The rooster was a total whack job. Here you can clearly see him giving me the stink eye before he launches an attack. She on the other hand was a total doll.

BelgianQuaildanvernew.jpg

you dont have to count this picture as an entry considering i already entered 3 but i just took this pic of my 2 buff orp. pullets Pea-Wea and Buffy. (i cant tell them apart anymore?!!?!)
animals267-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom