CLOSED Fantastic Feathered Fowl photo contest! Enter your Hens and Roosters! Ends 2/21 **w/PRIZES!

Pics
So, If we add another pic, the previous entry gets "disqualified"?
If you already entered 3 chickens, but decide you would rather enter a different photo/chicken in the future, you can exchange them entries. So yes, if you wanted to change your entry after 3, one of your previous entries would get disqualified. An entry of your choice of course. I hope that answers your question!

If you already entered 3 chickens, but decide you would rather enter a different photo/chicken in the future, you can exchange them entries. So yes, if you wanted to change your entry after 3, one of your previous entries would get disqualified. An entry of your choice of course. I hope that answers your question!
It did, thanks!

Gonna be a hard pick! I’ll do my cochin for my next entry

Back
Top Bottom