CLOSED Fantastic Feathered Fowl photo contest! Enter your Hens and Roosters! Ends 2/21 **w/PRIZES!

Pics
Bumping.
Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 6.48.33 PM.png

Birdie is putting his judging hat on, getting ready to award some winners in less than two weeks! :clap

So… when will me I mean, we get judged?
The contest will end on the 21st, and I'll do my best to have it judged by the 23rd, though that depends on how open those days are. Theres a lot of entries, and it's just me judging, so it may take a bit longer. ;) I'll try to update as I go though, and keep everyone posted on how far out awards are.:D
Good question btw.

Thank you Weeg!
The contest will end on the 21st, and I'll do my best to have it judged by the 23rd, though that depends on how open those days are. Theres a lot of entries, and it's just me judging, so it may take a bit longer. ;) I'll try to update as I go though, and keep everyone posted on how far out awards are.:D
Good question btw.

Good question btw.
Thanks! Take your time there ALOT of entries! Good luck with that!

Back
Top Bottom