Closed--this Boy Is Sold!!! :)

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
**SOLD**

Up for auction is a beautiful splash silkie cockerel from SQ parents!!! He is 11 months old. I show silkies and have won BB, RB, BV, and RV. I am NPIP tested. He has a nice crest and vaulted skull, 5 toes, excellent toe spacing, great type and cushion, etc. I will ship, as the weather is perfect for shipping here, BUT if your weather is still too hot, feel free to still bid and I can hold him for you till your weather permits, but payment is due at the end of auction ! Please note, I only ship live birds at the beginning of the week(Mon or Tues) so nothing risks getting stuck at the PO over the weekend. I will ONLY ship within the 48 contiguous states EXCEPT Virgina-- I cannot ship to VA as I believe that requires a special permit** Shipping will be $45 which includes a poultry shipping box, insurance, and confirmation. **As always, if shipping plus the $10 box is less, I will refund the difference once he's been shipped!!!** I accept Paypal or a money order as payment, but please understand that a money order will take longer to receive and he won't be shipped until money order is received. Auction will end Monday and he can ship out Tuesday. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me with questions! I am not selling chicks or eggs at this time! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1 with NO RESERVE!! But in no way does the starting price determine the quality of this boy--he is BEAUTIFUL!!! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!!!

*NOTE: I am ALSO offering a beautiful splash silkie hen(just over a year old) in another auction: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=7358897#p7358897 so if you should be interested in BOTH, I CAN ship together for $65/pair!!!**

Splash Silkie Cockerel(please excuse his wet, dirty feet--he was scratching around on the wet ground outside just before I took his pic):

sept11078.jpg

sept11077.jpg

sept11076.jpg

sept11098.jpg

Last edited:
Does he get along well with other silkie roos? I like to pile all the silkies together during the winter so they can stay warm but I have a splash hen that is drop dead gorgeous and she could use a handsome partner in crime
wink.png

Quote:
He's been in a large pen with about 20 cockerels and gets along fine with all of them!
smile.png

M@M@2four :

Quote:
He's been in a large pen with about 20 cockerels and gets along fine with all of them!
smile.png

Do you have any side angled pictures so I can see his type?​

Back
Top Bottom