Cloudy Days in the Coop - My Adventures with Chickens.

Pics
Also, I’d like to thank all of you who are following my thread and taking part in all of my fun adventures with my sweet hens. :) Particularly @TwoCrows, @Sapphire Sebright, and @PioneerChicks. All of you are such amazing people! Thank you for your kind words, your encouragement, and just being there, reading about my fun little tales about my chickens and looking at the pictures that I take. And thank you for your patience when I say I’m going to post a picture and practically a whole month passes by! Thanks again!

Also, I’d like to thank all of you who are following my thread and taking part in all of my fun adventures with my sweet hens. :) Particularly @TwoCrows, @Sapphire Sebright, and @PioneerChicks. All of you are such amazing people! Thank you for your kind words, your encouragement, and just being there, reading about my fun little tales about my chickens and looking at the pictures that I take. And thank you for your patience when I say I’m going to post a picture and practically a whole month passes by! Thanks again!
Thank you so much @Starburst :hugs it's been fun tagging along on your journeys, your photos are always so inspiring, your flock is gorgeous and your outlook on life keeps us all wanting more. :) I appreciate and enjoy your friendship more than you know, thank you so much! :hugs :love

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!! I hope all of you have a wonderful day full of joy, peace, gratitude, and, of course, yummy food!
Today, I gave my chickens a treat of grapes and pumpkin muffins, complete with live mealworms from my mealworm farm on top as ”sprinkles.” I let them out to free-range and enjoy the beautiful day ( Yes, it’s cloudy, but it’s not rainy, and that’s a nice enough day for me! :D). We’ve been having quite a bit of rain over here, and Mochi is getting very muddy. I might have to give her a bath soon. :lol: Oh! Speaking of Mochi, she started laying! I wentinto the coop to tidy up and found a whole clutch in the corner. She seemed to know I had found out, because right then she burst into an egg song. :)
My chickens were ecstatic about the treat and tore into it quite happily. Here are some pictures:
View attachment 2426250
View attachment 2426254
View attachment 2426256
Love the gleam of joy in Boba’s eyes in the picture below! 🥰
View attachment 2426257
View attachment 2426258
View attachment 2426260
Ponyo was very excited about the grapes in the picture below, as you can see. :D
View attachment 2426263
View attachment 2426264
View attachment 2426266
View attachment 2426268
View attachment 2426269
View attachment 2426271
Happy Thanksgiving @Starburst! Gorgeous flock photos, they sure seem to be enjoying the feast! Hopefully it dries out for you soon. Dry as a desert bone down here! Thanks for sharing your babies. 💖😊

Thank you so much @Starburst :hugs it's been fun tagging along on your journeys, your photos are always so inspiring, your flock is gorgeous and your outlook on life keeps us all wanting more. :) I appreciate and enjoy your friendship more than you know, thank you so much! :hugs :love
Oh, Leyla, thank you, thank you, so much. Your kindness towards me and everyone here on BYC always encourages me to try to show compassion to everyone. I always will cherish and appreciate your friendship with me more than words can express. Thank you. :hugs

Happy Thanksgiving @Starburst! Gorgeous flock photos, they sure seem to be enjoying the feast! Hopefully it dries out for you soon. Dry as a desert bone down here! Thanks for sharing your babies. 💖😊
Thank you so much! They definitely feasted until there wasn’t a single crumb left. :D I hope you get a nice bit of rain soon!

Back
Top Bottom