Hello, I had 2 sick chickens that either ate something toxic when they got out of the coop or drank dirty water or something. I brought them inside and gave them avaian friendly bacteria and kept an eye on them. They both got better but I noticed that on chicken started getting a whiteness on the outside layer of her eye. Thinking it was an infection I put drops in her eyes that can be used for many different problems like soar throat and eye infections is one of them. I only did it twice. I put both girls outside with the other 2 chickens. I looked at all of theier eyes and she is the only one having this problem. Today it looks slightly worse. I called the vet but got the answering machine and haven't heard back. The best thing of course would be to treat it myself, saving the expense of the vet. Anyone have some ideas what this is? Thanks PS Sghe is a mature chicken, not sure exactly how old but maybe 1 1/2 years old.