*Clovers and Cottontails* A Rabbit RP Part 2

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry. Life got really busy in there and I totally forgot about C&C, lol.
@The-White-Elephant
@RDchicken99
@Blue Raptor
@Anime2lover
@the_peanut_coop

Would it make more sense to create another RP for this story? Like, 20 years later or something? A part 3? So far we've sorta started a new RP for every year, then the new people can join in as well. What do you all think?
I have an idea, how about we make a new thread for this RP, but retain the more central characters, if people don’t mind, we can scrub out ones that were created but never used.

I’ve noticed something that has gone extremely well with the Cursed Waters RP is that there was an established central conflict, (the waters being cursed) that way, everyone has something to do that makes sense, and that helps keep the story rolling as people can have ideas on what their characters should do about said conflict. (And I’m just saying to keep these already created characters to lessen confusion, on the new thread we could ‘remake’ them. I’d also be willing to do a drawing of the characters as well, for fun.)

So, I say we put our heads together and come up with an overarching story-crutch to help us and potential newcomers have actual substance to write off of. I think that would help keep the RP alive.

Sorry for writing a book, lol. :)

Back
Top Bottom