*Clovers and Cottontails* A Rabbit RP Part 2

Pics
Mirabelle had finished digging the burrows. Her paws were grimy and sore. She began to clean herself and sent Caspian to find Vetch. Caspian searched the burrows thoroughly until he came to her den and peeked his head in. "Vetch, are you in there?"

@RDchicken99
(Wait, Mirabelle, or Bella? Isn’t Mirabelle dead now?)

Vetch was busy scribbling a plan of the new burrows into the dirt in her den, taking care to not mess up the careful lines with her paws.
”Vetch?“ Caspian‘s head poked into her burrow, making her jump.
“Thorns and briars, Caspian, you startled me!“ She grimaced, glancing down at her now ruined map. She briefly glared at the buck, and shook the dirt off of her soles. “What do you want anyway, you thistlewit?”

@Barred Rock Mama

Yayden hopped out of the bushes to observe the humans on their evening walks. Many had dogs and children, neither of which Yayden is a fan of.
After about 19.2 seconds she became bored of sitting there so she hopped down the sidewalk, behind a gaggle of the humans. She darted through their legs and binkied, barring her sharp toofers. At first they yelped, but only laughed when they realized Yayden was a rabbit.
This made Yayden sad, so she zoomed off into the woods.
(Sharp toofers? What the heck?)

(Wait, Mirabelle, or Bella? Isn’t Mirabelle dead now?)

Vetch was busy scribbling a plan of the new burrows into the dirt in her den, taking care to not mess up the careful lines with her paws.
”Vetch?“ Caspian‘s head poked into her burrow, making her jump.
“Thorns and briars, Caspian, you startled me!“ She grimaced, glancing down at her now ruined map. She briefly glared at the buck, and shook the dirt off of her soles. “What do you want anyway, you thistlewit?”

@Barred Rock Mama
(Sorry, Belle. I keep feeling like it should be Mirabelle! Belle.)

"Ah, Belle finished with the burrows and would like you to come take a look at it." Caspian answered.

Back
Top Bottom