*Clovers and Cottontails* A Rabbit RP Part 2

Pics
Anyone on??
Why did I see this in the archives. What are you guys doing.
1D077A71-2F50-46CC-A98C-8118C2C14347.jpeg

"Excellent." Belle followed her to the nursery. She hopped up along side Vetch and in a low voice asked, "Have you heard any updates from the other Colonies?"

Vetch thought for a moment, “No, not a word. It’s been quiet since Veritas died. And I’m starting to think it’s a little too quiet.” She began to dig along the nursery wall, “I’ll ask Caspian if Roger has informed him of anything,” she said. “Although I do think he’d tell me if he knew something..” She started to look cross, and muttered under her breath, “That thistlewit better make sure he’s telling me everything.. or so help me-“ With Bella helping her, they finished the nursery quickly.

(I dunno what else to write, lol.)

@Noah P
Laufen, who had returned to the Thicket Warren after finishing the burial of chief Veritas, came back to hear a buck named Jack scrambling around, yelling about the two-legs return. Her ears shot upright, and her fur stood on end. Not the two-legs again! Quickly, she remembered something and ran over to Reynard. “Reynard? Reynard!” She hissed to the grey fox. “Get up! Humans are coming back!”

Falke sat on his perch near the Prairie Warren. His beak was stained red, and the Fett’s eaten carcass lay at the food of the tree. He turned his head northeast, and jumped off his perch- flapping back towards his home in the willow at the Marsh Warren. His belly was full, and he glided slowly over a warm air bubble- relaxing in the warmth of the midday sun.

@Noah P
Laufen, who had returned to the Thicket Warren after finishing the burial of chief Veritas, came back to hear a buck named Jack scrambling around, yelling about the two-legs return. Her ears shot upright, and her fur stood on end. Not the two-legs again! Quickly, she remembered something and ran over to Reynard. “Reynard? Reynard!” She hissed to the grey fox. “Get up! Humans are coming back!”

Falke sat on his perch near the Prairie Warren. His beak was stained red, and the Fett’s eaten carcass lay at the food of the tree. He turned his head northeast, and jumped off his perch- flapping back towards his home in the willow at the Marsh Warren. His belly was full, and he glided slowly over a warm air bubble- relaxing in the warmth of the midday sun.
(Can't reply right now. Skimming in 2 minute slots.)

@Noah P

(Oh I just had an idea. Some prairie rabbits are on patrol and find Fett’s corpse, which should make way for some plot ideas on how they address the situation. )

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom