*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Pics
They quickly finished burying the rabbit. "Let's continue exploring." She looked at her companions. "So, I don't know if you guys have noticed... But we're missing Moon Mist." She waited to see the rabbits reactions. She had full confidence that Moon Mist was looking for the other rabbit or exploring somewhere. She tapped her foot again, trying to call Moon Mist back.

"Oh um..." Moon Mist heard Alethea's tapping. She look behind her nervously. She decided to ignored it. "They're around, hehe." Moon Mist said nervously.
Alethea glanced around nervous that Moon Mist didn't respond. She knew that the little rabbit was smart. There was no way something had gotten her. "Stay quite. I'm going to look for her. Don't leave this spot, I'll come back for you and if I need you, I'll let you know." She quickly hopped away.

Natanya: anyway, that wolf is probably in the area, so you should probably stay with others fore safety.
"Oh." Moon Mist said semi-disappointedly. "Yeah, you're probably right, heh. I'll just... go and find them..." Moon Mist said sadly, and hopped away looking for the rest of the gang.

(Can I join in? What's happening?)
(You bet. Currently a few rabbits from Prairie Warden are out in a field, they just found a dead rabbit spread around everywhere (BRM's character Twig) and Moon Mist (my character) just ran into @Anime2lover 's loner rabbit.)

Then also Dreg (my character) is riding on the back of an animal control truch aeound the city.

(You bet. Currently a few rabbits from Prairie Warden are out in a field, they just found a dead rabbit spread around everywhere (BRM's character Twig) and Moon Mist (my character) just ran into @Anime2lover 's loner rabbit.)

Then also Dreg (my character) is riding on the back of an animal control truch aeound the city.
(So where can I pop in?)

Back
Top Bottom