*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

"Oh we were just saving all the animals around here." Mirabelle said, grumpily. "We were trying to figure out what has been blocking the river and steam. But your chief didn't believe us so now I stay here till Ludewig and the other return with news for her and hopefully unblock the river."
“Ah, I see. I wonder why Alethea chose to imprison you? She is quite fair in most circumstances.“ She shuffles her feet. “Could I get you a dandelion to eat? Or a cowslip? There are some just at the entrance, I’d be willing to get one for you.” She scratches her ears, trying to think of something else to talk about. “How long have you been in here for? And.. who is Ludewig?”

“Ah, I see. I wonder why Alethea chose to imprison you? She is quite fair in most circumstances.“ She shuffles her feet. “Could I get you a dandelion to eat? Or a cowslip? There are some just at the entrance, I’d be willing to get one for you.” She scratches her ears, trying to think of something else to talk about. “How long have you been in here for? And.. who is Ludewig?”
"I'm not hungry, thanks." Mirabelle answered, politely. "Ludewig is the new chief of Marsh Colony. I've been here since last night."

Larkspur nods her head. Humming quietly to herself. (Who are the other prisoners at the current moment?)
(Pablo, but I don't know much about him, he just entered the story and Fangthehunter is his RPer :))

Mirabelle looked around awkwardly. "Sooo have you guys had any predetors come in the Warren lately?" She asked. "We had a bear attack ours so we decided to find the water source so that less animals get sick and do weird things like go after us. Also we will attract a ton of unwanted attention since we have the freshwater stream."

(Pablo, but I don't know much about him, he just entered the story and Fangthehunter is his RPer :))

Mirabelle looked around awkwardly. "Sooo have you guys had any predetors come in the Warren lately?" She asked. "We had a bear attack ours so we decided to find the water source so that less animals get sick and do weird things like go after us. Also we will attract a ton of unwanted attention since we have the freshwater stream."
(@RDchicken99)

Back
Top Bottom