*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

( And I had a very heartfelt conversation with my girlfriend. So much happened in one day.)

Pablo snuck out of the prison burrow and went running through the fields hoping to get some fresh air.
“Hey! You!” Shouted Larkspur, as Pablo ran past her, “C’mere you thistlewit!” Larkspur took off after Pablo, running as quickly as her long legs would allow. (@fangthehunter I’ll let you decide if she catches up to Pablo or not :) )

( Pablo is a rabbit where his warren died and he was the fastest so he outran the threat.)

Pablo keeps a steady stride quickly turning to the left.
(Larkspur also is quite fast haha, she’s built for speed :bun)
Larkspur gained momentum on a slope, taking advantage of Pablo veering left to cut him off by tackling him. “What do you think you’re doing!” She griped, “ You can’t just run out of the burrow like that!” Obvious contempt in her voice. She quickly stepped off of Pablo, letting him get up. ”C’mon, back to the burrow with you.” She pauses, “I’ll talk to Alethea about letting you have supervised run time. I hate being cooped up too.” She turns and starts heading back towards the prison burrow.

(Larkspur also is quite fast haha, she’s built for speed :bun)
Larkspur gained momentum on a slope, taking advantage of Pablo veering left to cut him off by tackling him. “What do you think you’re doing!” She griped, “ You can’t just run out of the burrow like that!” Obvious contempt in her voice. She quickly stepped off of Pablo, letting him get up. ”C’mon, back to the burrow with you.” She pauses, “I’ll talk to Alethea about letting you have supervised run time. I hate being cooped up too.” She turns and starts heading back towards the prison burrow.
( I have a character named dandelion and Aletha was attacked by an eagle and dandelion kicked the eagle in the face hard that the eagle completely lost interest in him. He is insanely fast too.)

Back
Top Bottom