Club Muddy Karaoke Favorites

@Sapphire Sebright "Staying Alive" and "Another One Bites the Dust", both have the beat you need to do 100 compressions per minute, when doing CPR.
Those maybe good requests for next Club Muddy.

As for me I would love to hear "Poncho and Lefty". (I like the Willy Nelson version the best.). But The Hag, Bocephus, Willy, and Waylon and the boys will always work as will The Zombies and anything Roy Orbison. @muddy75, please tag me for the next club Muddy. I miss Mr. Muddy singing. :cool:
I got him to do seven Spanish angels with me last night but when I attempted to start Pancho and Lefty, he was too out of practice fo attempt it :th hopefully we will get to play outside a bit longer and then get everything set up inside

FYI……we’re planning club muddy karaoke for tomorrow night so if you get your requests in, I’ll have some idea of what to shoot for! (Before one or both of us is unable 😂 )
@casportpony @Ursuline Chick @Conan @Kiki @Sapphire Sebright @sealer39 and others who don’t answer tags or who have been inadvertently left off the tag list 🙈

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

I ran out of popcorn...

Back
Top Bottom