Cluck, cluck, peep, peep

pernotcortez

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 11, 2014
Hi I have 21 girls one who is very very spoiled she gets to come in the house now and then because she really thinks she's people, she enjoys stretching out on the foot of my recliner and watching TV.
wee.gif

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Aww....that sounds adorable!! I too spoil my girls rotten. I am not sure they believe they truly ARE chickens! Ha!

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

My spoiled one is named "Crusher" 4 potentially adoptive mothers rejected her by pecking her; so she moved into my kitchen for the first 3 weeks of her life.
Crusher and 4 other baby chicks were put under a mother, the mother accepted the 4 brown chicks but rejected the black one "Crusher". She was also put under 2 more hens with purchased babies some of which were black and rejected by them as well. So in the kitchen she went. Now when she's inside she remembers to go to the bathroom to poop. What a sweet girl she is

You should post about her antics on "people with house chickens," thread. Some birds really thrive after coming into the house. I bet Crusher will be taking over the remote soon.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Wow! Crusher sounds like a very intelligent (and spoiled) hen. :eek:) It's amazing that she actually goes to your bathroom to poop. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Do you know what breed Crusher is?

Back
Top Bottom