Cluckawalla Valley Prison is moving! PIC HEAVY!

Looks like you found your little slice of heaven, right here on earth! I LOVE it!!!!!
love.gif
It is absolutely perfect!

ETA: I wanna see the pictures of the inside of the house now!
lol.png
AND, some more pictures of hubby!
tongue.png

Last edited:
Warden! Fly me out there and put me to work! That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the house with the porch around the tree! The ponds, the pool, the poolhouse, the coops! Its a BYC'ers DREAM!

You are very lucky, and yes I can bet its going to be an awful lot of hard work, but man that just looks so worth it.
thumbsup.gif

Are you going to beable to move any of your pre-existing coops from your current location to the new house? Or are you just going to go with whats already there? I say move 'em if you can - never know how your flock will expand
wink.png

(P.S. - I wasn't joking about the putting me to work! Send me a plane ticket - and I'll work minimum wage to help clean that place up if I can crash in the pool house! - I even come with a 5 yr old - handywoman in training )

Quote:
I don't know when I am moving. My realtor wants us to stay in this house until it sells. We haven't even listed it yet! She says it shows like a dream home and will be easier to sell furnished and decorated. I agree. So we will stay put here and work on the new place while this house is on the market. I am not going to take my existing coops. I am going to sell the breeding coops and probably my silkie coop. I am leaving my main coop because I am marketing this place as a hobby farm in the city. Besides, I put so much plywood on the inside I wouldn't want the job of taking it apart.

Back
Top Bottom