cluckmecoop7

💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Today I picked up 9 hens from a friend. I will be chicken-sitting for the next 4 months. So they aren't really mine but I will be calling them mine because I'll be keeping them for such a long time. This is my flock thread where I'll post stories, pictures, and especially updates on how taming them is going. (They are quite skittish).
I think I have 3 barred rocks, 3 or 4 red sex links, 1 RIR, 1 bresse(maybe).
I'll be posting some pictures tomorrow! 😊 please follow along.
@Lacy Duckwing @Little Baby Bean @The-White-Elephant @cherrynberry @Starburst @Lemon-Drop @EmmaRainboe @Claires Poultry @TropicalBabies @GoatsandGuineas @kurby22 @All4Eggz @Fluffy Lambs I'm sure I'm forgetting a LOT of people. Sorry.

Today I picked up 9 hens from a friend. I will be chicken-sitting for the next 4 months. So they aren't really mine but I will be calling them mine because I'll be keeping them for such a long time. This is my flock thread where I'll post stories, pictures, and especially updates on how taming them is going. (They are quite skittish).
I think I have 3 barred rocks, 3 or 4 red sex links, 1 RIR, 1 bresse(maybe).
I'll be posting some pictures tomorrow! 😊 please follow along.
@Lacy Duckwing @Little Baby Bean @The-White-Elephant @cherrynberry @Starburst @Lemon-Drop @EmmaRainboe @Claires Poultry @TropicalBabies @GoatsandGuineas @kurby22 @All4Eggz @Fluffy Lambs I'm sure I'm forgetting a LOT of people. Sorry.
Watching! Can't wait to see pictures!😁

IMG_6070.jpeg

Day #1:
This morning when I let the girls out of the coop, it was very exciting to get a good look at all their beautiful colors and patterns in the natural daylight! I found 2 eggs in the coop. And right now they are going in and out of the coop trying to decide who should lay eggs and when or something. LOL! I also got some great pictures to share with you guys! :D
IMG_6874.jpeg

IMG_6875.jpeg

IMG_6888.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom