Clucky's Poll ( INTRO THREAD )

Disclaimer: This poll is NOT official on BYC. It is just a fun, new thing I decided to start doing. :)

Welcome to the "Clucky's Poll" thread!

Every Sunday I will post a new poll, and give the link on this thread. This is the thread for questions, comments, and things like that. Once I get the first poll posted, this thread will be active. I'd like as many people to join as they can! :D Thanks for checking this thread out!

It will open as soon as I give the first link. :D

( Tagging @Starburst @Lacy Duckwing @SoftSilkie @Alyssa-Bee @Crestcrazy2 @Hei 20 @21hens-incharge @2hotchicks @BGcoop @BallyFarm @BigBlueHen53 @BlueBaby @Brand18 @Brahmachicken240 @Building Bridges @Chick-N-Fun @Chicken Chiquita @ChickenCanoe @chickenlittle21 @Chickologist @Claires Poultry @cleoandtheflock @CLovesDucks @cluckcluckhens @cmon @DiYMama540 @Fishkeeper @FluffTheDuck @FortCluck @Fuchsia @Gracethechick @hayley3 @HenOnAJuneBug @HomesteaderWife @jnicholes @KaleDaDuck @ladybugchickenfarms @LuckyCluckyCA I'm sure I missed a lot of my friends, but hopefully you all find this thread and share it with YOUR friends! :)
Completely pets! Nothing else! Except for the fact that ours are used for eggs and companionship!!

How many chickens do you have?
Do your chickens free-range or not?
Have your chickens ever been in your house?
Do you talk to your chickens?
Do your chickens have names?
well over 40!
we let a few out every now and then!
Of course!
why wouldn't you?!
Most of them, some older ones of the same breed maybe get mixed up, and some we dont remember who's who!

Back
Top Bottom