CM Game Bird Farm & Hatchery

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Lone Wolf, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2013
    I wanted to know if anyone on here had experience with CM Game Bird Farm & Hatchery? I was thinking about ordering from them but I wanted to know first if there were any BAD experiences? Any replies would be greatly appreciated! [​IMG]

2. asouder

asouder New Egg

Jun 27, 2013
    Dont order from this company. We placed a large order with them and 8 months later never received our birds. We have not received a refund and they will not even answer our phone calls.

3. Lone Wolf

Jan 9, 2013
    Thanks.

4. benjansen

benjansen New Egg

Aug 30, 2013
    CM GAME BIRD FARM ARE CHEATERS

BRUCE GILLESPIE the owner is a scammer he only collect money and never send out any birds

HE CHEAT ME FOR $ 6500,-

He use diffrent names in his emails , Rob , Jason , etc..

5. Lone Wolf

Jan 9, 2013
    Good to know. I will not be doing business with them.

6. galey

galey New Egg

Apr 25, 2014
    FWIW: Mackie McKinnerney (325-372-7481) has a much better price, was involved with the A&M program and your get the eggs with the bill. Pay after getting the eggs. Located in Texas. We have not received our eggs yet, but he did not want payment until we got the eggs. He is trying to get the line completely pure again, as it has been mixed. 'Said that it would probably take two more
    years to get completely white again. He seems to be an up front guy/operation.

HIs site is:JandMgamefarms, but the site is down right now. It should be back soon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by