C'mon, let's see 'em...worst prom photos!!

Quote:
caf.gif

Wow- I can't believe how many people didn't go ! Maybe it's just the area where everyone grew up- but where Ilived prom & homecomings were HUGE. Our prom was at the( glorious!) Stouffer's Hotel in downtown Cleveland, and after prom was at Cedar Point. I actually went to 2 proms since most of my friends went to an all-boys Catholic school.
I had 900 kids in my graduating class- so you figure eveyone that pays the $100 can get you a BIG party.

That being said- I don't know if my kids will go to the prom here. The town is so small, and I think we're the only families that aren't related to the rest of the kids.
tongue.png
I hope my daughter goes at least- she has scoliosis and maybe she will be out of her brace by then
big_smile.png

Quote:
You had your prom in Cleveland? Is that where you are from? I live like right by Cedar Point in Sandusky!

Yeah- I'm from Lakewood
big_smile.png

And that's why prom was $100. Cedar Point is AWESOME but it's not cheap! The whole thing was sooo ritzy too. You'd think the one St.Ed's had would be better because it's a private school- they just rented a party center and I was hitting my head on the ceiling all night. You could skip the Cedar Point and get cheaper tickets- but who wants to miss out on that?

ETA: it was $100 per couple

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom