Well, it was bound to happen. Good thing I am constantly on BYC and I know what to look for. I have 8 chicks, 5ish weeks old. They have been fed medicated feed from the start, but I saw some bloody poos this morning. I hurried to the feed store after work and picked up Sulmet. The chicks are still actiive and no major fluffiing. 1. I scrubbed out both crates with bleach and antibacterial soap. (there are 4 chicks in each extra large dog crate) 2. I soaked and scrubbed feeders and waterers. 3. Added 1tsp Sulmet to about 3/4 quart water. 4. Put sweet corn in waterer to make them drink a bunch right away. Anything I missed? Is it possible for them to get too much Sulmet?