Cochin thread!

Pics
will They come out looking like the previous offspring? Those were the only rooster+hen she had and i took them as a pair after I got their baby (the black Afro’d one)
Okay, I think I may understand what you're asking now.

The whole thing is genetics, & mixes usually throw oddballs.

You're Cochin mix hen is probably Silkie/Cochin X Cochin.

Okay, I think I may understand what you're asking now.

The whole thing is genetics, & mixes usually throw oddballs.

You're Cochin mix hen is probably Silkie/Cochin X Cochin.
Ok thanks! I hope I can get some similar to Bob though, becuase lots of people I know want one just like her. I might have to breed her with a fancy rooster. What kind would be best, Do you think?

Ok thanks! I hope I can get some similar to Bob though, becuase lots of people I know want one just like her. I might have to breed her with a fancy rooster. What kind would be best, Do you think?
Bob is Silver Partridge.

You can always just attempt another breeding with the same pair. The Silkie Rooster is most likely carrying silver.

Bob is Silver Partridge.

You can always just attempt another breeding with the same pair. The Silkie Rooster is most likely carrying silver.
Yea he’s splash, has some gold and creamy browns and blue hues and even purpleish wings thank you for the advice and I’m hoping it’ll work out but they’ll be cute either way. I’m probably getting an incubator this week as well, so I’m going to be hatching. Some BABIESSS. You want to name one?

My little cochin mix, Peanut ❤️.
76B9C275-D3C2-4CCD-B282-D1E72D34B16C.jpeg

F621165E-982A-4E60-976F-F5560E059B16.jpeg

0C83E374-AAC5-472F-8A9A-70C47E60A6BF.jpeg

And her show off boyfriend 🙄.
E8BE5E60-F852-420E-89EF-564262C9D788.jpeg

:)

Yea he’s splash, has some gold and creamy browns and blue hues and even purpleish wings thank you for the advice and I’m hoping it’ll work out but they’ll be cute either way. I’m probably getting an incubator this week as well, so I’m going to be hatching. Some BABIESSS. You want to name one?
Can you get a shot of the other colors? That maybe just the result of having Autosomal Red, which most of my Silkies seem to carry.

Back
Top Bottom