1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

COCHINS ROOSTERS

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by peanut67, Jul 29, 2014.

1. peanut67

peanut67 Chirping

Apr 19, 2013
    missouri
    I HAVE SOME ROOSTER THAT I WOULD GLALY GIVE TO SOMEONE I THEWOULD LIKE THM THEY ARE COCHINS VERYPRETT ONE IS RED WITH WHITE FEAHERS AND ONE BUFF GOLDEN I THINK. THANK PEANUT

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Can you give more information on the birds, so they have a better chance of finding a good home?
    Are you not able to have roosters where you live?
    I treasure my cochin rooster and will soon have more. Along with my brahmas, the cochins are the sweetest birds I have had so far, even the rooster.

3. peanut67

peanut67 Chirping

Apr 19, 2013
    missouri
    yes I live I the country but, I have way to many rooster, I love mine also just to many, have been able to rehome 4 of them but still have more then I want so just thought I would give them away.

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
  5. littlerothfarm

littlerothfarm In the Brooder

Oct 21, 2014
    Hi. New here. I have a blue cochin rooster that i got in late july, early august and i was wondering how long it takes for them to mature and get big. The lady i got him from said Blue would get bigger, but he is still smaller than my Barred Rocks and my polish roo. I cant remember how old he was when i got him, but hes not half a year yet.
    Any help? Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by