Cochins Vs. Orps Bickering thread CHOOSE YOUR SIDE

Cochins or Orps

• Total voters
That videos dramatic. My neighbor had 15 roos and I had 5, they’re not that loud and it’s easy to get used to. Also they were too far away for her to hear him overly bad anyway.
This could be fixed! I get the feeling there is a light coming on to make him crow? I had to cover the coop door, so that they would not see the light come on the pole, right outside the coop door. No crow till the sky get dusk. I agree and the woman probably don't like the people there and use the rooster to get back at them?

This could be fixed! I get the feeling there is a light coming on to make him crow? I had to cover the coop door, so that they would not see the light come on the pole, right outside the coop door. No crow till the sky get dusk. I agree and the woman probably don't like the people there and use the rooster to get back at them?
Exactly, there’s a reason for him to crow that early unless he just found his crow. And she said “he’s causing me health problems” I’m sorry what?! They’ve only had him for 7 weeks and she seemed just fine. She’s just making up a bunch of BS because she don’t like her neighbors.

Exactly, there’s a reason for him to crow that early unless he just found his crow. And she said “he’s causing me health problems” I’m sorry what?! They’ve only had him for 7 weeks and she seemed just fine. She’s just making up a bunch of BS because she don’t like her neighbors.
I know. From inside her house (which looked pretty far away) I would imagine you could just baaaaaaaarely here him, if at all. I don't see any logical way that little rooster could cause health problems.

Back
Top Bottom