Cochins Vs. Orps Bickering thread CHOOSE YOUR SIDE

Cochins or Orps

• Total voters
then what else do you do :lol:
Uh, I am out with my birdies a lot. I work on different drawings I'm working on. I also do a lot of other things. I tend to do all those things at once (except for being with my birds, unfortunately I can't set up my desk out in the rain.) because I can't just sit down and focus on one thing.

do you know which article? cuz i only have two of hers and one of caspotpony's
Uh... you even rated the article it's on..... :lol:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/an-emoji-for-every-occasion-holiday-edition.76221/
oh... but your reaction score and messages are a lot higher than mine. i react to almost every message (except those extremely infuriating ones that i just cant think of a reaction to give)
Well to be fair I don't think giving reactions increases your reaction score, but it can get you trophy points. I try to give reactions on most posts, at least threads I'm active on.

But you do a lot of reacting. I used to have one of your reactions on any post I did ever.... like EVER.... didn't matter what thread it was on, or where the thread was. Even when you had like less than 50 messages. :lol:

I don't know if I can really fully have an opinion because I don't have much experience with cochins. I'm sure they're lovely in their own way though :) I believe we have had a couple over the years though. In any case, I still can say how nice orpingtons are. They're popular for a reason! Great beginner breed, good layers, great temperament, great mothers, list goes on. I'll always have a soft spot for them now as we started out with them, well, we had golden sebright bantams first but then got some buff orpingtons.

Here's some photos of my old buffs though. Photo quality is bad as they're from years ago forgive me.

Cluck Norris
clucknorris.jpg
CluckNorris1.JPG

Henny Penny, the nicest chicken we'd ever had :)

HennyPenny1.JPG

I believe this one's name was sister
IMG_1874.JPG
IMG_1816.JPG
IMG_1821.JPG

Orpingtons are none of these. Cochins are! PLUS cochins have fluffy butts and feathered feet! What more could you want? There is only one good thing about Orpingtons. They are darn good meat birds! No better Orpingtenders than cooked alive.
I.. beg to differ? There can be more than one breed that are good with these things. Orpingtons certainly are all of that, and more. Have you had orpingtons? because I find it hard to believe you could have had them and still disagree.

I.. beg to differ? There can be more than one breed that are good with these things. Orpingtons certainly are all of that, and more. Have you had orpingtons? because I find it hard to believe you could have had them and still disagree.
Of course I would never own those disgusting creatures. I only have adorable things here. None of those disgusting mutants. PLUS can you imagine having to keep their feet warm constantly? They have no feathered feet to keep them cozy!

Back
Top Bottom