Cochins Vs. Orps Bickering thread CHOOSE YOUR SIDE

Cochins or Orps

• Total voters
Those are completely adorable. Unfortunately, I live with disgusting clay soil, which would make spring & fall miserable for anybody with feathered feet. :(
this is the reason why i dont think ill get any feather footed birds :(

*starts making a cookie for you*
*starts making a muffin for you*

Interesting. BYC contests I assume?
yes, and also people can gift it you you. :idunno

Does anyone know how to copy a LINK with ought YouTube or Icloud? I know I’m asking a lot of questions but I’m that kind of person when I’m bored.
just copy the link of a page you are on? is that what you mean?

I know you where asking Jade but when I swim I usually just like to go underwater and look around. I love the way it looks underwater! At the pond that I swam in I went underwater with bits of donut in my hands and fed the fish! I wish I had a water proof camera since it looked pretty neat! When I was down at the pond with my cousins we would actually try to catch the fish (fish are fast and slippery though.) We also swam around the edge of the pond and looked at the cabins and the plants. When I was at the creek with my friend we basically just hiked through shallow water which doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It was surprisingly fun though.
cool! but when i open my eyes, its very... watery :D
and are the fish not scared?
this sounds funnnnnnnnnnnnnn

this is the reason why i dont think ill get any feather footed birds :(

*starts making a muffin for you*

yes, and also people can gift it you you. :idunno

just copy the link of a page you are on? is that what you mean?

cool! but when i open my eyes, its very... watery :D
and are the fish not scared?
this sounds funnnnnnnnnnnnnn
No those fish weren't very scared. They're probably just used to humans being around them.

Back
Top Bottom