Cochins Vs. Orps Bickering thread CHOOSE YOUR SIDE

Cochins or Orps

• Total voters
😭😭😭😭😭😭
somethings wrong with Mini :(
I just went outside to give the chickens corn, but Mini ididnt come eat any. I looked for him and found him standing all hunched up, which is VERY abnormal for him, so I picked him up. His crop is completely empty but he wont eat anything. He is acting super weak, and he is gurgling when he breathes. Hes sitting in my lap now, he cant even hold his head up
Oh, gosh.
@Overo Mare, any idea what it could be?
Is he injured anywhere? Any discharge from his beak or nostrils? Is he gasping or choking? Is there anything in his beak that might be obstructing his airway?

Oh, gosh.
Is he injured anywhere? Any discharge from his beak or nostrils? Is he gasping or choking? Is there anything in his beak that might be obstructing his airway?
And what does his breath smell like? Is he pale?
Oh, dear goodness, I hope that he'll be okay. :hugs

😭😭😭😭😭😭
I just went outside to give the chickens corn, but Mini ididnt come eat any. I looked for him and found him standing all hunched up, which is VERY abnormal for him, so I picked him up. His crop is completely empty but he wont eat anything. He is acting super weak, and he is gurgling when he breathes. Hes sitting in my lap now, he cant even hold his head up
😭 No! I can’t say how much I’m worried for you and him. I really hope everything will be alright, and there’s nothing going around in your flock. We are here to help you both through this. I really hope he will be okay. 😭:hugs

Oh, gosh.
i havent found any injuries. He did have some crusties on his nose that I picked off. Not gasping or choking, just seems like he is falling asleep

😭😭😭😭😭😭
Might want to start a thread on this ASAP. Get as many bits of expert advice as possible.

Back
Top Bottom