Cochins Vs. Orps Bickering thread CHOOSE YOUR SIDE

Cochins or Orps

• Total voters
It’s the anniversary of this thread! Joining in this battle was the best decision I’ve ever made. I made so many incredible friends along the way, they aren’t all still active, but I will always cherish the time we spent together.

@JadeFarms @MGG @Sapphire Sebright @CHlCKEN @SBFChickenGirl @ChickForLife @human1 @The Happster @TheOddOneOut @Overo Mare @Duckbreeder2020 @Misfits Farm 92 @black_cat @Leafy @Corbdee @HENS-and-MARES @Alyssa-Bee @HappyDuckie @SulkyBantam @ButtonHoarder @ColtHandorf @Kale the Quail @HappyClucker7

Just to name a few, and just so many more amazing people.

Awe.
Happy Clap GIF

But also the Orpingtons are still winning.
schitts creek oh snap GIF by CBC

It’s the anniversary of this thread! Joining in this battle was the best decision I’ve ever made. I made so many incredible friends along the way, they aren’t all still active, but I will always cherish the time we spent together.

@JadeFarms @MGG @Sapphire Sebright @CHlCKEN @SBFChickenGirl @ChickForLife @human1 @The Happster @TheOddOneOut @Overo Mare @Duckbreeder2020 @Misfits Farm 92 @black_cat @Leafy @Corbdee @HENS-and-MARES @Alyssa-Bee @HappyDuckie @SulkyBantam @ButtonHoarder @ColtHandorf @Kale the Quail @HappyClucker7

Ah, yes, this wonderful mess.
Happy anniversary, y'all.
Now get back to slaughtering one another. I need entertainment. *Sits back and sips tea.*

Aw, this was so much fun. I can't believe it's been a year already.

Happy Tears Awww GIF by Jay Versace

Back
Top Bottom