COCKATIEL LOVERS NEEDED!!!!!!

Oh, they can be little chatterboxes but compared to Conures and Amazon parrots they are relatively quiet.

This sassy gal will make you wear ear plugs!

And this guy won't allow you to talk on the phone either! He an adept ventriloquist, too!

oh dear i apologize for everyone on this thread i made another thread after this one was too slow if you go to my profile you could see the thread and share what ever parrots you like.

love.gif
I really wanted a cockatiel, but with their dust I couldn't with my brother's asthma. I got a parakeet instead, whom I still love! I'll content myself with drooling over your guys' tiels. :)

Funny thing that dust. I mentioned that to my dr and he has asthmatic kids and a pet one himself that doesn't bother them. I get asthma at times and ours doesn't bother me.

Odd. My brothers main trigger is dust, so I didn't want to take a chance. Oh well, I still love my keet! But the first thing I get when I'm outta the house is tiel. :D

Odd. My brothers main trigger is dust, so I didn't want to take a chance. Oh well, I still love my keet! But the first thing I get when I'm outta the house is tiel. :D

But is that dust due to dust mites? Totally different thing.
Mind you if he has bad asthma I'd want to borrow a trial one to be sure :)

MY COCKATIEL IS AGGRESSIVE I TRIED ALL THE TRAINING TECHNIQUES THAT I COULD FIND HE WON'T EAT ANYTHING EXCEPT SEEDS AND WATER HE IS PLUCKING HIS FEATHERS
HELP

Sounds scared and bored. They will be aggressive when nervous and pull feathers when bored.

Have you tried giving him branches to chew up? We give bottlebrush but not sure what sort of plants are ok out of Australia. I would google for ideas.

Back
Top Bottom