Cold Process Soap

Heidi

Songster
12 Years
Mar 18, 2007
Northwest Michigan
This auction is for 3 soaps - you choose which 3 you'd like. All are made with olive, avocado, coconut, palm, jojoba oils and shea and mango butters. My soaps are full of lots of lather and skin loving oils. All bars are between 4 - 5 oz or just a bit more and will be individually wrapped to keep the fragrance in. They'd make perfect Christmas gifts! I will also include a few sample goodies too. If you have any questions please pm me.

Forbidden Fruit - - A tempting, juicy fragrance arrangement composed of fresh top notes of green apple, red delicious apple, and pineapple; middle notes of tropical peach blossoms, and orchid; all sitting on a fruity, floral musk. (Quite Strong)
ForbiddenFruit.jpg

Dr. Feelgood - A sexy, masculine, animalistic aroma. Fresh florals of water lily, tea rose, and jasmine come together with woods and musk notes to make this scent a truly sensual blend.
IMG_0387.jpg

Bella's Kiss - A lovely mixture of violet, gardenia, jasmine, grapefruit, vanilla, white woods - my personal favorite. (Softly scented)
BellasKiss.jpg

Apple Mango Tango - This delightful fragrance begins with top notes of sweet, ripened, McIntosh apples, pears, and white roses; followed by middle notes of freshly sliced mango, fresh greenery, and tiger lily; all sitting on base notes of floral musks. (Mmm maybe not quite as bright as pic. Sorry.
AppleMangoTango.jpg

Pineapple Orchid - A beautiful duplication of a popular scent. The amazing blend of ripened, sweet pineapple, aldehydic rose, velvety violets, white orchids, and black currants. (Quite Strong)
PineappleOrchid.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a few more soaps to choose from.

Chocolate - A truly decadent temptation without the calories! Rich, dark chocolate swirled with ribbons of buttery caramel and vanilla creme, sprinkled with toasted almond slivers and creamy hazelnut. (Softly scented)
Chocolate-1.jpg

Champagne Pear - : An effervescent blend of citrus and melon notes is accented with crisp greens to create a champagne accent for this fruity scent. Orchard pear and fresh apple balance at the heart of the fragrance, while a hint of apple blossom creates texture for the fruity accord. Luxurious musk undertones soften the blend.
ChampPear.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom