Collecting feathers

veronicasmom

Songster
10 Years
Aug 31, 2009
Does anyone have any cool feathers they would mind sending me? Ducks, chickens, turkey, peacock, guinea hen, parakeet, parrot, etc? My little 5 year old grand nephew is enthralled by the duck feathers I have given him.He also found some blue jay and crow feathers that he thinks are neat. He shared a few with his best friend as if he was sharing a treasure. So cute. I'd love to give him some other really interesting ones. I would be glad to reimburse postage. I have black muscovies, a brown and white pied muscovy, a white muscovy, two tan and white runners, a female mallard, a Saxony cross and a KC cross. So anything any different would be really appreciated by this little guy! And me! PM me if you have any to share.

Well...they're still plain ol' white, but theres a pair of mute swans in the lake behind my house and their feathers are GIGANTIC,

Okay! Hmm, I think the molt's over but I always find a flight feather or two on my afternoon walks. I'll try to grab some for you. :)

I will mail these tomorrow.
1f604.png

Sfraker-those are gorgeous!!!!! He will just love them. I really appreciate your generosity! Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom