College Student ready for the Semester to be over!!!

Bantamlover23

Songster
11 Years
Aug 6, 2008
Chuluota, FL
Well as the title states I am a college student ready for the semester to be over. I go to a small community college in FL and I am going for a Medical Transcription certificate and I will be done with all school by the coming summer. YEAH!! Mainly ready for the semester to over because I have had so many tests and a lot of homework to get done by this Friday at 11:55pm it is an online class. I am only writing this because this forum has saved me from becoming to stressed out because I have not been able to ride my horse for 3 weeks and have only been able to throw food and water at the chickens. Sorry if this long but I cannot wait til saturday when I can ride and play with the chickens. I also cannot wait because being able to ride more will be great because I am competing in a horse show on January 10th and 11th. Thank you guys for listen to my rant.
smile.png

I hear the same thing from daughter. She's doing finals this week and is so stressed its not even funny. I'm glad I'm finished, I always think about gong back and getting my BA but then I see her schedule..whew!! I think I'll be happy with my associates. Good Luck in school.

I hear ya, I am already done! I only took one class this semester, online and got my final grade yesterday. I am soooo thankful its over even though it wasn't hard just something else I had to do, ya know.

I hope you do great on your finals!!

Quote:
Rant on! Many ears make light... oh wait, that's "Many HANDS... but, well it works the same way, sort of. We'll listen any old day and cheer you on! Dozens of us! Hundreds even!

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
You tell 'em, Sister. I am an adjunct (so I am only teaching one class). However, I cannot wait to hand back quizzes next week and be done with it! Sometimes work is fun and other times work is just work.
he.gif

thanks everyone for the replies. I finished all of my finals but the homework is my fault I have procrastinated but oh well. But I have also been helping my sister with some her college papers as while so there is my defense. College is hard for my sister because she had severe head injury when she was 5, so I try to help as much as possible in college. She is also my twin sister. The sad thing is our high school principle told my mom she was not college material. But my sister should graduating next semester and is going to be a reall achievement for her.

Back
Top Bottom