Color of silkie chick guess!? A high five to the winner!

Blueberrysilkies

Chirping
Jun 4, 2021
Ok! Toss your best guess in! I have 5 that hatched. My silkie hens are a white silkie, black silkie, satin partridge and cream partridge. My Roosters are a Black silkie and a white silkie.

We let a first time mom try hatching. I stuck 6 eggs under her. She hatched 5. 3 Satin partridge hatched, then 1 black. A day later one teeny tiny runt. I almost thought maybe it hatched early cuz it's so small.

Brought them all in to the house brooder and they are well.

I have NO IDEA what color this little runt is! Of course it will end up being so spoiled! But really curious on your thoughts. I have him next to his brother for size comparison. It was born Friday and his brother Thursday. Half pint!

Attachments

• 20210713_140521.jpg
    20210713_140521.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 20210713_140531.jpg
    20210713_140531.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 12
Ok! Toss your best guess in! I have 5 that hatched. My silkie hens are a white silkie, black silkie, satin partridge and cream partridge. My Roosters are a Black silkie and a white silkie.

We let a first time mom try hatching. I stuck 6 eggs under her. She hatched 5. 3 Satin partridge hatched, then 1 black. A day later one teeny tiny runt. I almost thought maybe it hatched early cuz it's so small.

I have NO IDEA what color this little runt is! Of course it will end up being so spoiled! But really curious on your thoughts. I have him next to his brother for size comparison. It was born Friday and his brother Thursday. Half pint!

Partridge

Back
Top Bottom