Colorado

Today I saw the movie Mad City Chickens.
it was being shown at the Penrose Library put on
by John Conner, who organizes the Take A Peak Chicken Coop Tour.
I suggested to him that next year's tour should not be on the same
date as the Chicken Fest :)
Liked the movie! It was fun and also educational.
W

Today I saw the movie Mad City Chickens.
it was being shown at the Penrose Library put on
by John Conner, who organizes the Take A Peak Chicken Coop Tour.
I suggested to him that next year's tour should not be on the same
date as the Chicken Fest :)
Liked the movie! It was fun and also educational.
W

I haven't heard of this film, what was it about?

Last week on the way to work one day, I thought about how we should all get together and develop a reality TV show about keeping chickens ...

I haven't heard of this film, what was it about?

Last week on the way to work one day, I thought about how we should all get together and develop a reality TV show about keeping chickens ...

No one would believe our "chicken realities"
D.gif

Mad City Chickens is about Madison Wisconsin, and the chicken underground (a collection of people who
had backyard chickens before it was legal).
Then it goes to McMurray hatchery and you get some behind the scenes.
Also has a lady who found an almost dead chicken at the dump (it had been gassed but hadn't died)
and she brought it back, and converted it to a spoiled pet.
Also has a couple who have never owned a chicken and walks you through their first year of owning chickens.

Than
Hi from Franktown!  You couldn't possibly ruin this thread :p  and if by 'new post' you mean thread heres how.  Just go to which ever section in 'forum' you want to put it in, then click 'start a new thread'.  badabing
thank you very much! I know have started a new thread about my chick!

Hello and welcome!  No way could you ruin a post or thread.  Are you wanting to post a new thread?  Yep, just click the "start a new thread" is in the upper left of the current thread.  What kind of chickens do you have?  Lots to read and learn from on this site!  Again, Welcome! 
Thank you soo much! I just started a new thread about my chick!

Can someone help?

I have been trying for several weeks to find a home for my bantam cockeral. He is a blue splash cochin, approx. 12 weeks old, and very sweet. Turning out to be an absolutely gorgeous bird! I live in the city and I cannot keep him. I'd like to find him a home so that my other chicks can have more room. I have posted him for free multiple times on craigslist, on this thread, and in the classified section of BYC.

Does anyone know why no one wants him? Or if there is somewhere else I can go to find him a new home?

Thank you guys so much!

Can someone help?

I have been trying for several weeks to find a home for my bantam cockeral. He is a blue splash cochin, approx. 12 weeks old, and very sweet. Turning out to be an absolutely gorgeous bird! I live in the city and I cannot keep him. I'd like to find him a home so that my other chicks can have more room. I have posted him for free multiple times on craigslist, on this thread, and in the classified section of BYC.

Does anyone know why no one wants him? Or if there is somewhere else I can go to find him a new home?

Thank you guys so much!

I'm in loveland/ft collins and i post in the cheyenne thread as well. Have you tried doing that?

Back
Top Bottom