Colorado

Just in case some of you didn't hear. My wife,. Beth, passed away Monday evening.
Funeral serviceds will be held Saturday June 28th, at the LDS church, 325 Putnum Drive, Colorado springs, CO (Actually widefield/Security) A viewing will start at 10 AM, with the funeral service starting at 11 AM. Intgernment will be at the Fountain Cemetaqry following the funeral.

Word are so shallow at times like these. I am so sorry for your loss Wendell. My love to you and your family. I hope the sadness passes soon and turns to joyous memories.
hugs.gif

mo

Just found this thread... Subscribed.

Alway sorry to hear about a loss... It can be hard to find a new path, but the world is littered with them. I wish you well Wendell.

I live around Conifer, CO, at EL8150. Chickens have been a great addition to our family and I hope that this path is a fruitful one for us.

Just in case some of you didn't hear. My wife,. Beth, passed away Monday evening.
Funeral serviceds will be held Saturday June 28th, at the LDS church, 325 Putnum Drive, Colorado springs, CO (Actually widefield/Security) A viewing will start at 10 AM, with the funeral service starting at 11 AM. Intgernment will be at the Fountain Cemetaqry following the funeral.
I'm very sorry for your loss! I am praying for you and your family for peace and comfort.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom